CITYPLACE COVID-19 UPDATES
Cityplace hours: Monday to Saturday: 10am – 6pm, Sunday: 12noon – 5pm (limited tenant openings on Saturday and Sunday)
Cityplace continues to be open regular retail hours, however tenants have revised hours that may change without notice.
We will continue to provide additional cleaning to touch point areas, escalators, entrances, elevator call buttons, railings, food court tables etc. and recommend physical distancing.
Skywalks connecting to Cityplace are open 7 days a week 7am – 12:30am. All street level entrances are open 7am until late.
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY until FURTHER NOTICE
- A mask or face covering is a requirement at all times when indoors at Cityplace.
- Public Washrooms are available in the food court. Please respect physical distancing.
- You must show proof of double vaccination to access indoor and outdoor dining at Shark Club Bar & Grill, Boston Pizza and the Cityplace food court (including the terrace). Other restaurants with in-unit dining will have these rules as well. Children under age 12 are permitted with a vaccinated adult. If you are not able to be vaccinated due to a medical reason, please be prepared to show proof from the Manitoba Government.
CHANGES IN CITYPLACE
- Parking Lot 4 (Cityplace main indoor parkade) open M-F 6:30a-8p, Saturday & Sunday closed (Lot 1, 266 Hargrave St is open 24/7)
- Stairwells: egress remains functional but no floor to floor access
- Elevators: Please use elevator in centre court, unless you need to access the parkade (in that case, you can use the Office Tower elevators)
- No loitering anywhere in the mall
- Sanitizer is available as you enter the mall and in common areas
WE ALL HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer, or wash them with soap and water.
- Maintain at least 2 metres distance between yourself and others to avoid spray from coughs, sneezes, or speaking. Please respect the physical distancing signs.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth, which can transfer viruses from your hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Dispose of used tissues immediately and wash your hands.
- Stay home and self-isolate even with minor symptoms such as cough, headache, or mild fever. Please do not visit Cityplace if you are sick.
- If you are needing to visit Eaton Place Medical Centre, please call ahead first 204-942-0933
REVISED TENANT OPERATING HOURS
List of Cityplace tenants with revised/closed operation hours. Most tenants will be closed Saturday and Sundays during this time and hours can change without notice.
Before events at Canada Life Centre and weekends, tenants may be open with revised hours.
- A&W Mon-Fri: 7a-6p, Sat: 8a-5p
- BarBurrito Mon-Fri: 11a-3p
- Bayleaf Bistro Mon-Fri: 10a-3p
- BMO ATM (in food court)
- Bodegoes Mon-Fri 11a-3p
- Boston Pizza Mon-Thurs 11am-12am; Fri 11am-1am; Sat 12pm-1am; Sun 12pm-12am (proof of vaccination required for dine-in)
- CIBC Mon-Fri 9:30am-5pm (ATM also accessible in mall centre court)
- Cityplace Dental Group Accepting new patients https://cityplacedentalgroup.ca/ 431-831-4070
- docbraces Orthodontists appointment only 204-943-7573
- Eaton Place Medical Centre Call ahead if you can 204-942-0933 Mon-Fri: 8:30a–5p, Sat: 9a-3p https://kaihealth.ca/clinics/eaton-place-medical-centre/
- Freshii Mon-Fri: 11a-6:30p
- Hawaii Kai Mon-Fri: 11a-5:30p
- Honshu Watch & Jewellery Mon-Fri: 10a-5p
- Human Bean Coffee & Tea Mon-Fri: 7:30a-3p
- Kai Pho Winnipeg Mon-Fri: 11a-5:30p
- Liberty Tax Mon-Fri: 10a-4p
- Lotto Spot Mon-Fri: 9a-6p, Sat: 11a-5p
- Manchu Wok Mon-Fri: 9:30a-5:30p
- McDonald’s Mon-Fri: 6:30a-6p; Sat 11a-9p
- Motio Massage Therapy Temporarily closed
- MPI Service Centre Mon-Fri: 9a-4:30p
- Peg City Poutinerie Mon-Fri: 11a-3p
- Rexall Drugstore Mon-Fri: 8a-6p, Sat: 10a-5p, Sun: 12p-5p
- Robin’s Mon-Fri: 7a-4:30p
- Samosa Hut Mon-Fri: 11a-3:30p
- Shark Club Bar & Grill Mon-Fri 11am-10pm; Sat & Sun 12pm-10pm (proof of vaccination required for dine-in)
- Shark Club Gaming Centre daily 10am – 1am (proof of full vaccination required)
- Shefield & Sons Tobacconists Mon-Fri: 9:30a-5p; Sat 10am-5pm
- Specs Appeal Optical Call 204-990-4870 to book an appointment.
- Subway Mon-Fri: 9a-6p, Sat & Sun: 11a-5p
- Sushi June Mon-Fri: 10a-5:30p
- Tim Hortons Mon-Fri: 7a-7p, Sat: 7a-7p
- Vision Travel Please call 204-943-2591 to speak to a representative
- ZA Pizza Bistro Mon-Fri: 11a-6p
Latest Mall Updates
Tuesday, December 21, 2021
With the updates to public health orders, food court seating and tenants with in-unit dining are adjusted to allow for 50% capacity. Proof of double vaccination will still be required. Thank you for your co-operation.
Monday, November 22, 2021
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas at Cityplace. Enjoy our seasonal decorations throughout the mall.
Tuesday, October 26, 2021
The Cityplace outdoor terrace is closed for the season. We’ll open back up in spring 2022!
Monday, October 4, 2021
The Downtown Farmers’ Market is back at Cityplace. Join us Thursday, October 7 (10am – 2:30pm) and every second Thursday afterwards.
Find out more here.
Monday, September 27, 2021
Attending an upcoming event at Canada Life Centre? Take advantage of our Cityplace indoor, heated, brightly lit parkade attached to the arena via skywalk. Enter into the parkade via Hargrave St (at St Mary Ave). Find out more about parking here.
Monday, September 13, 2021
With the return of downtown events to the Canada Life Centre, the skywalks connecting to Cityplace and the street level entrances have all returned to regular hours, beginning today.
Tuesday, September 7 2021
To sit in the Cityplace food court, please be prepared to show proof of double vaccination and photo ID (also applies for the outdoor terrace). If you have a medical reason not to be vaccinated, please be prepared to show proof issued from the Government of Manitoba. Children under 12 are able to sit with a vaccinated adult. This also applies to all restaurants with in-unit seating.
Saturday, August 28, 2021
Please be aware that with the changes to the Manitoba Public Health Orders, wearing a mask or a face covering is required at all times inside Cityplace (and in all indoor public spaces).
Wednesday, July 28, 2021
Shark Club Gaming Centre is now open, 7 days a week, 12noon – 10pm. Masks are mandatory, ID & full vaccine verification required. For after hours and weekend access, please use Hargrave St entrance.