CITYPLACE COVID-19 UPDATES
Cityplace hours: Monday to Saturday: 10am – 6pm, Sunday: 12noon – 5pm (limited tenant openings on Saturday and Sunday)
Cityplace continues to be open regular retail hours, however tenants have revised hours that may change without notice.
We will continue to provide additional cleaning to touch point areas, escalators, entrances, elevator call buttons, railings, food court tables etc. and recommend physical distancing.
Skywalks connecting to Cityplace are open 7 days a week 7am – 12:30am. All street level entrances are open 7am until late.
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY until FURTHER NOTICE
- A mask or face covering is a requirement at all times when indoors at Cityplace.
- Shark Club Gaming Centre is open daily noon-10pm but you must present proof of full COVID-19 vaccination.
- The outdoor terrace is open Monday to Friday 10am-6pm. Please do not move tables or chairs.
- Public Washrooms are available in the food court. Please respect physical distancing.
- You must show proof of double vaccination to access indoor and outdoor dining at Shark Club Bar & Grill, Boston Pizza and the Cityplace food court (including the terrace). Other restaurants with in-unit dining will have these rules as well. Children under age 12 are permitted with a vaccinated adult. If you are not able to be vaccinated due to a medical reason, please be prepared to show proof from the Manitoba Government.
CHANGES IN CITYPLACE
- Parking Lot 4 (Cityplace main parkade) open M-F 6:30a-8p, Saturday 10a-6p, closed Sunday
- Stairwells: egress remains functional but no floor to floor access
- Elevators: Please use elevator in centre court, unless you need to access the parkade (in that case, you can use the Office Tower elevators)
- No loitering anywhere in the mall
- Sanitizer is available as you enter the mall and in common areas
WE ALL HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer, or wash them with soap and water.
- Maintain at least 2 metres distance between yourself and others to avoid spray from coughs, sneezes, or speaking. Please respect the physical distancing signs.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth, which can transfer viruses from your hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Dispose of used tissues immediately and wash your hands.
- Stay home and self-isolate even with minor symptoms such as cough, headache, or mild fever. Please do not visit Cityplace if you are sick.
- If you are needing to visit Eaton Place Medical Centre, please call ahead first 204-942-0933
REVISED TENANT OPERATING HOURS
List of Cityplace tenants with revised/closed operation hours. Most tenants will be closed Saturday and Sundays during this time and hours can change without notice.
Before events at Canada Life Centre and weekends, tenants may be open with revised hours.
- A&W Mon-Fri: 7a-6p, Sat: 8a-5p
- BarBurrito Mon-Fri: 11a-3p
- Bayleaf Bistro Mon-Fri: 10a-3p
- BMO ATM (in food court)
- Bodegoes Mon-Fri 11a-3p
- Boston Pizza Mon-Thurs 11am-12am; Fri 11am-1am; Sat 12pm-1am; Sun 12pm-12am
- CIBC Mon-Fri 9:30am-5pm (ATM’s also accessible through the mall)
- Cityplace Dental Group Accepting new patients https://cityplacedentalgroup.ca/ 431-831-4070
- docbraces Orthodontists appointment only 204-943-7573
- Eaton Place Medical Centre Call ahead if you can 204-942-0933 Mon-Fri: 8:30a–5p, Sat: 9a-3p https://kaihealth.ca/clinics/eaton-place-medical-centre/
- Freshii Mon-Fri: 11a-6:30p
- Hawaii Kai Mon-Fri: 11a-5p
- Honshu Watch & Jewellery Mon-Fri: 10a-5p
- Human Bean Coffee & Tea Mon-Fri: 7:30a-3p
- Kai Pho Winnipeg Mon-Fri: 11a-3p
- Liberty Tax Mon-Fri: 10a-4p
- Lotto Spot Mon-Fri: 9a-6p, Sat: 11a-5p
- Manchu Wok Mon-Fri: 9:30a-4p
- McDonald’s Mon-Fri: 6:30a-6p
- Morfit Training Centre Mon-Fri: 10am-5pm; Sun: 11am-3pm (24 hour fob access available)
- Motio Massage Therapy Call 204-292-6463 or visit motio.ca to make an appointment
- MPI Service Centre Mon-Fri: 9a-4:30p
- Peg City Poutinerie Mon-Fri: 11a-3p
- Rexall Drugstore Mon-Fri: 8a-6p, Sat: 10a-5p, Sun: 12p-5p
- Robin’s Mon-Fri: 7a-4:30p
- Samosa Hut Mon-Fri: 11a-3:30p
- Shark Club Bar & Grill Mon-Fri 11am-12am; Sat/Sun 12pm-12am
- Shark Club Gaming Centre daily 12noon – 10pm (proof of full vaccination required)
- Shefield & Sons Tobacconists Mon-Fri: 9:30a-5p; Sat 10am-5pm
- Specs Appeal Optical Call 204-990-4870 to book an appointment.
- Subway Mon-Fri: 10a-5p
- Sushi June Mon-Fri: 10a-6p
- Tim Hortons Mon-Fri: 7a-5p
- Vision Travel Please call 204-943-2591 to speak to a representative
- ZA Pizza Bistro Mon-Fri: 10a-6p
Latest Mall Updates
Monday, September 13, 2021
With the return of downtown events to the Canada Life Centre, the skywalks connecting to Cityplace and the street level entrances have all returned to regular hours, beginning today.
Tuesday, September 7 2021
To sit in the Cityplace food court, please be prepared to show proof of double vaccination and photo ID (also applies for the outdoor terrace). If you have a medical reason not to be vaccinated, please be prepared to show proof issued from the Government of Manitoba. Children under 12 are able to sit with a vaccinated adult. This also applies to all restaurants with in-unit seating.
Saturday, August 28, 2021
Please be aware that with the changes to the Manitoba Public Health Orders, wearing a mask or a face covering is required at all times inside Cityplace (and in all indoor public spaces).
Wednesday, July 28, 2021
Shark Club Gaming Centre is now open, 7 days a week, 12noon – 10pm. Masks are mandatory, ID & full vaccine verification required. For after hours and weekend access, please use Hargrave St entrance.
Monday, June 28, 2021
The Cityplace outdoor terrace, located at the back of the food court, is now open with no restrictions to sitting with your household. Please do not move tables and chairs and wear your mask when not seated. Hours are Monday to Friday 10am-6pm.
Monday, May 10, 2021
MB Government Public Health Updates at Cityplace:
– food court seating and restaurants with in-unit dining are back at 25% capacity. Indoor dining requires all patrons at one table to reside at the same household, or all be fully vaccinated (also applies for the food court)
– outdoor terrace is now open with no restrictions to sitting with your household open M-F 10am-6pm
– Morfit Fitness Centre has re-opened at 25%, with 3m distance between patrons
– Retail locations can accommodate a capacity of 25% with no household limit
Monday, May 10, 2021
In accordance to the new Government of Manitoba Public Health Orders, all indoor and outdoor dining is prohibited. Takeout and delivery only. Please refrain from eating or drinking until outside the mall.
Morfit gym is also required to close.
All retail locations and mall capacity are limited to 10%.
Thursday, April 29, 2021
To keep everyone safe, we feel it is best to end the Winter/Spring season of the Downtown Farmers’ Market a few weeks early. Thank you for visiting/supporting and to the Downtown BIZ for organizing. We’ll see you back this fall! Stay safe!
Wednesday, April 28, 2021
In accordance to the latest Government of MB Public Health Orders, food court seating has been removed. Food tenants continue to be open for takeout/pickup/delivery. We appreciate your cooperation during these times.
Mall and retail store capacity is set to 25%.