CITYPLACE COVID-19 UPDATES
PLEASE NOTE: After 6pm and on weekends, you must use Donald Street entrance to access Cityplace. For access to Shark Club after hours, please use Hargrave Street and for access to Boston Pizza after hours, please use St Mary Ave entrance.
Cityplace hours: Monday to Saturday: 10am – 6pm, Sunday: 12noon – 5pm (limited tenant openings on Saturday and Sunday)
Cityplace continues to be open regular retail hours, however tenants have revised hours that may change without notice. Please call ahead if making a special trip.
We will continue to provide additional cleaning to touch point areas, escalators, entrances, elevator call buttons, railings, food court tables etc. and recommend physical distancing.
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY until FURTHER NOTICE – updated March 25
- As per the Government of Manitoba, all persons must wear a face covering (over nose and mouth) in all indoor public places, with the exception of eating or drinking at a food court table or restaurant. You will be denied service if you are not wearing a mask.
- Capacity inside retail locations must be 50% or under.
- Food court seating capacity is set at 40%.
- Current Orders do require all persons seated at a table in the food court or restaurant to reside in the same residence. Security may ask for your identification. Also, please wear your mask while seated, unless eating or drinking.
- Boston Pizza and Shark Club Bar & Grill have reopened for dine-in, as long as patrons reside at the same residence.
- Morfit Fitness Centre has reopened (M-F 9am – 6pm Sat/Sun 11am-5pm).
- Public Washrooms in the food court have reopened. Please respect physical distancing.
CHANGES IN CITYPLACE
- All entrances are open Monday to Friday 7am – 6pm. After 6pm and weekends, you must use Donald St and buzz in for access. For access to Shark Club, Hargrave St will still be accessible.
- For after hours access, you will be required to tell Security on duty where you are going inside Cityplace. Please note that there are very few tenants open on weekends during this time (see below for a list of hours)
- Parking Lot 4 (Cityplace main parkade) open M-F 6:30a-8p, Saturday 10a-6p, closed Sunday
- Stairwells: egress remains functional but no floor to floor access
- Elevators: Please use elevator in centre court, unless you need to access the parkade (in that case, you can use the Office Tower elevators)
- No loitering anywhere in the mall
- Sanitizer is available as you enter the mall and in common areas
WE ALL HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer, or wash them with soap and water.
- Maintain at least 2 metres distance between yourself and others to avoid spray from coughs, sneezes, or speaking. Please respect the physical distancing signs.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth, which can transfer viruses from your hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Dispose of used tissues immediately and wash your hands.
- Stay home and self-isolate even with minor symptoms such as cough, headache, or mild fever. Please do not visit Cityplace if you are sick.
- If you are needing to visit Eaton Place Medical Centre, please call ahead first 204-942-0933
REVISED TENANT OPERATING HOURS
List of Cityplace tenants with revised/closed Monday to Friday operation hours. Most tenants will be closed Saturday and Sundays during this time and hours can change without notice.
- A&W Mon-Fri: 8a-6p
- BarBurrito Mon-Fri: 11a-2:30p
- Bayleaf Bistro Mon-Fri: 10a-3p
- BMO ATM (in food court)
- Bodegoes Mon-Fri 11a-3p
- Boston Pizza Take out and delivery: Mon-Thurs 11am-11pm; Fri 11am-12am; Sat 12pm-12am; Sun 12pm-11pm. Dine-in until 10pm daily.
- CIBC Mon-Fri: 9:30a-5p
- Cityplace Dental Group Accepting new patients https://cityplacedentalgroup.ca/ 204-813-9035
- Cityplace Orthodontics appointment only 204-809-4179
- Eaton Place Medical Centre appointments and walk-ins by telephone only 204-942-0933 Mon-Fri: 8:30a–5p, Sat: 9a-3p https://kaihealth.ca/clinics/eaton-place-medical-centre/
- Farmers’ Market: every second Thursday 10am-2:30pm
- Freshii Mon-Fri: 11a-6p
- Hawaii Kai Mon-Fri: 11a-3p
- Honshu Watch & Jewellery Mon-Fri: 10a-5p
- Human Bean Coffee & Tea Mon-Fri: 7:30a-3p
- Kai Pho Winnipeg Mon-Fri: 11a-3p
- Konz Pizza… in a cone Mon-Fri: 10a-5p
- Liberty Tax Mon-Fri: 10a-4p
- Lotto Spot Mon-Fri: 9a-5p, Sat: 11a-4p
- Manchu Wok Mon-Fri: 9:30a-3:30p
- McDonald’s Mon-Fri: 6:30a-5p
- Morfit Training Centre Mon-Fri: 9a-6p, Sat & Sun: 11a-5p
- Motio Massage Therapy Mon-Sat: 10a-6p by appointment only 204-292-6463 or https://motiomassagetherapy.ca/
- MPI Service Centre Mon-Fri: 9a-4:30p
- Peg City Poutinerie Mon-Fri: 11a-3p
- Rexall Drugstore Mon-Fri: 8a-6p, Sat: 10a-5p, Sun: 12p-5p
- Robin’s Mon-Fri: 7a-4:30p
- Samosa Hut Mon-Fri: 11a-3:30p
- Shark Club Bar & Grill Mon-Fri: 11am-10pm, Sat-Sun: 4pm-10pm. Takeout until 10:30pm daily.
- Shark Club Gaming Centre CLOSED
- Shefield & Sons Tobacconists Mon-Fri: 9:30a-5p
- Specs Appeal Optical Call 204-944-1388 to book an appointment.
- Subway Mon-Fri: 10a-5p
- Sushi June Mon-Fri: 10a-5p
- Tim Hortons Mon-Fri: 7a-3p
- Vision Travel Please call 204-943-2591 to speak to a representative
- ZA Pizza Bistro Mon-Fri: 11:30a-2:30p
Latest Mall Updates
Friday, February 12, 2021 – updated March 25
With the changes to Government of MB Public Health Orders, food court seating will be available as of Friday, February 12, at 25% capacity. These Orders do require all persons seated at a table in the food court to reside in the same residence. Also, please wear your mask while seated, unless eating or drinking. Food court washrooms will also re-open.
Boston Pizza and Shark Club Bar & Grill will reopen for dine-in Feb 12. Please only visit with members of your same household. Morfit Fitness will reopen Saturday Feb 13. For all updates, please visit our COVID page. Thank you for your continued cooperation.
Friday, February 5, 2021
The Downtown Winnipeg Farmers’ Market will be returning February 11 at Cityplace from 10am – 2:30pm! We recognize it’s important that we create the safest shopping experience for the public, the vendors and staff. Please visit this page to learn what we’re doing to keep the market safe and for all upcoming dates.
Saturday, January 23, 2021
In accordance with the changes in public health orders, all retail may open for the sale of products provided they maintain physical distancing and occupancy limits of 25 per cent (essential items list eliminated). In-mall seating will continue to be unavailable, and Cityplace tenants offering food may only offer delivery/take-out. Please visit this page for a full list of updates and please note that information can change without notice. Public washrooms CLOSED.
Thursday, November 12, 2020
In accordance to the new Government of Manitoba orders, until further notice, only Cityplace tenants offering food for delivery/take-out and health care services/supplies can remain open. Please see above for a full list of updates and please note that information can change without notice.
Please help support our restaurants during this time and order for delivery or pickup. We can all get through this together. Stay safe everyone!
Monday, November 9, 2020
The Farmers’ Market has been put on pause until further notice in order to keep COVID numbers low.
Monday, November 2, 2020
Wednesday, October 14, 2020
The outdoor terrace is closed for the season. We’ll open back up in Spring 2021!
Wednesday, October 7, 2020
Shark Club Bar & Grill and Boston Pizza have temporarily changed their dine-in hours, in accordance with the Government of Manitoba. Shark Club: Mon-Fri: 11a-10:30p, Sat & Sun: 12p-10:30p / Boston Pizza: Mon-Fri: 11a-11p, Sat & Sun: 12p-11p (take out and delivery until 12am Fri & Sat)
Monday, October 5, 2020
The Downtown BIZ indoor Farmers’ Market is back at Cityplace every second Thursday (10am – 2:30pm) beginning October 8! Please click here for notes on the precautions we are taking to keep everyone safe.