CITYPLACE COVID-19 UPDATES
Cityplace hours: Monday to Saturday: 10am – 6pm, Sunday: 12noon – 5pm (limited tenant openings on Saturday and Sunday)
Cityplace continues to be open regular retail hours, however tenants have revised hours that may change without notice.
We will continue to provide additional cleaning to touch point areas, escalators, entrances, elevator call buttons, railings, food court tables etc.
Sanitizer is available as you enter the mall and in common areas.
While wearing a mask is not required indoors at Cityplace, it is recommended when physical distancing is not possible. Please be aware that some tenants may still require masks, so please be respectful to these individual circumstances.
Skywalks connecting to Cityplace are open 7 days a week 7am – 12:30am. All street level entrances are open 7am until late.
REVISED TENANT OPERATING HOURS
Most tenants will have revised hours during this time and might be closed Saturday and Sundays. Operating hours can change without notice.
Before events at Canada Life Centre and weekends, tenants may be open with revised hours.
- A&W Mon-Fri: 7a-6p, Sat: 8a-5p, Sun: 11a-5p
- BarBurrito Mon-Fri: 11a-3p
- BMO ATM (in food court)
- Bodegoes Mon-Fri 11a-3p
- Boston Pizza Mon-Thurs 11am-12am; Fri 11am-1am; Sat 12pm-1am; Sun 12pm-12am (proof of vaccination required for dine-in)
- CIBC Mon-Fri 9:30am-5pm (ATM also accessible in mall centre court)
- Cityplace Dental Group Accepting new patients https://cityplacedentalgroup.ca/ 204-943-4611
- docbraces Orthodontists appointment only 204-943-7573
- Eaton Place Medical Centre Call ahead if you can 204-942-0933 Mon-Fri: 8:30a–5p, Sat: 9a-3p https://kaihealth.ca/clinics/eaton-place-medical-centre/
- Freshii Mon-Fri: 11a-7p
- Hawaii Kai Mon-Fri: 11a-5p
- Honshu Watch & Jewellery Mon-Fri: 10a-5p
- Human Bean Coffee & Tea Mon-Fri: 7:30a-3p
- Kai Pho Winnipeg Mon-Fri: 11a-5p
- Liberty Tax Mon-Fri: 10a-4p
- Lotto Spot Mon-Fri: 9a-6p, Sat: 11a-5p
- Manchu Wok Mon-Fri: 9:30a-5:30p
- McDonald’s Mon-Fri: 6:30a-6p; Sat 11a-9p
- MPI Service Centre Mon-Fri: 9a-4:30p
- Peg City Poutinerie Mon-Fri: 11a-3p
- Rexall Drugstore Mon-Fri: 8a-6p, Sat: 10a-5p, Sun: 12p-5p
- Robin’s Mon-Fri: 7a-6p, Sat: 8a-3p
- Samosa Hut Mon-Fri: 11a-3:30p
- Shark Club Bar & Grill Mon-Thurs 11am-12am; Fri 11am-1am; Sat 12pm-1am & Sun 12pm-12am
- Shark Club Gaming Centre daily 10am – 1am
- Shefield & Sons Tobacconists Mon-Fri: 9:30a-5p; Sat 10am-5pm
- Specs Appeal Optical Call 204-990-4870 to book an appointment.
- Subway Mon-Fri: 9a-6p, Sat & Sun: 11a-5p
- Sushi June Mon-Fri: 10a-5:30p
- Tim Hortons Mon-Fri: 7a-7p, Sat: 7a-7p
- Vision Travel Please call 204-943-2591 to make an appointment
- ZA Pizza Bistro Mon-Fri: 11a-3p
Latest Mall Updates
Friday, May 20, 2022
The Downtown Winnipeg Farmers’ Market has wrapped for the season. We’ll see you in the fall!
Thursday, May 5, 2022
The Cityplace outdoor terrace, located at the back of the food court, is NOW OPEN! Bring your lunch from the food court and enjoy the sunshine (FINALLY!) ☀☀
The hours are Monday to Saturday 10am – 6pm and Sunday 10am – 5pm.
Tuesday, March 15, 2022
As per the updated Manitoba Public Health Orders, masks are no longer required in Cityplace (but are recommended if you cannot physical distance from others) and all COVID restrictions are lifted.
Tuesday, March 1, 2022
In accordance to the updated Public Health Orders, the Cityplace food court has returned to normal capacity and vaccine checks are no longer needed for dine-in. Individual tenants with in-unit dining may still require them, so please be respectful to those independant circumstances. Thank you!
Wednesday, February 9, 2022
In order to keep everyone safe, the Downtown Winnipeg Farmers’ Market is currently on pause through the month of February. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Tuesday, December 21, 2021
With the updates to public health orders, food court seating and tenants with in-unit dining are adjusted to allow for 50% capacity. Proof of double vaccination will still be required. Thank you for your co-operation.
Monday, November 22, 2021
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas at Cityplace. Enjoy our seasonal decorations throughout the mall.
Tuesday, October 26, 2021
The Cityplace outdoor terrace is closed for the season. We’ll open back up in spring 2022!