Code of Conduct
CODE OF CONDUCT
Please observe the following policies:
- Shoes and proper attire are required
- Proper behaviour is required. Please no canvassing or soliciting. Distributing printing materials on Cityplace property is not permitted
- Sporting equipment such as bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades, etc., are not permitted inside Cityplace (there is an area to lock up your bike on the 3rd floor parkade – please enter Cityplace via Donald St and proceed up the loading dock elevators)
- This is a non-smoking facility
- Defacing, damaging or destroying any real or personal property constituting part of or located at Cityplace and belonging to Cityplace, its patrons, or its tenants, including writing, spraying, scratching, or otherwise affixing graffiti on such property is prohibited
- Possession or carrying of any firearms, simulated firearms, or weapons of any kind, openly or concealed, with or without a permit is prohibited
- Please refrain from abusive and/or prolonged use of Food Court tables and mall seating
- Photographing or videotaping the interior of Cityplace and/or its tenants may only occur with prior management approval
CCTV camera video surveillance is located throughout the property. Be advised that activities may be monitored and/or recorded
Animals are not permitted in Cityplace, with the exception of licensed service dogs.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this policy, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 204 989 1800.