Events / Promotions
Downtown Winnipeg BIZ Farmers’ Market
Every second Thursday
Located on the main level (in 2 spaces, the designated Farmers’ Market space and across centre court in the old Liquor Mart), Cityplace from 10am – 2:30pm.
Upcoming 2021 Market Dates:
May 6, 20
Based on current public health guidelines, the market is safe to open.
We recognize it’s important that we create the safest shopping experience for the public, our vendors and our staff. Which is why the following guidelines will be in place at the Downtown Winnipeg Farmers’ Market:
• Masks are mandatory (covering mouth AND nose)
• Maintain a distance of six feet at all times
• Follow directional arrows
• Follow designated entrances/exits
• Hand sanitizer will be provided for all customers before entering the market
• We will be operating at 25% of the usual space capacity and limiting entry when needed
• All handheld POS machines will be wiped down after each use
• If you are unwell, please consider visiting the market another time